Thursday 7 July 2016

come join me for a treat..

Rapidly approaching thirty and I've decided to take the leap from the bright city lights of London, the fast paced career and the tanning appointments in my home town of Essex - throw it all up in the air and watch it land in a beautiful cake shape as I embark on my adventure. I want to be a baker. A cake pop creator. A dessert table designer. So that's exactly what I am going to be.

Notice given to landlord and boss. Super duper scary large van hired. Boxes of bakeware (and lots and lots of shoes) packed - I'm setting off to the beautiful town of Kirkcudbright in Scotland to bring my sweet treats to the locals of Dumfries and beyond.

A little bit nervous. Very excited. A little bit hungry. But mostly thrilled that today I can start to share with you my journey by asking you if you fancy "Treats, Darling?"

No comments:

Post a Comment